My cat’s missing ;A; This cat has been with us since I was a wee thing. He’s 16 years old, and he’s missing for a week now. :(
He’s a one bad-ass cat. Our dog (who’s three times his size, at least) is even scared of him. I remember one time, he even brought a live snake at home (Cue in my mother screaming).I couldn’t believe he could actually take down a snake just like that.
Actually, this isn’t the first time he’s been gone for a few days (He likes to stay in the ‘wilderness’ for days and’hunt’ for food). But I’m worried because it’s been a long time since he’s been gone for days and it wasn’t usually this long.
I think someone abducted him. It’s not obvious in the pictures but he is actually quite big. And there are alot of sick dirty bastards here who actually wants to eat cat meat. At least I’m sure he won’t go down without a fight though. Whoever murdered him is surely nursing nasty bites and scratches right now. I hope so =n=
And I’m worried because someone used to tell me that cats only have 15 years lifespan and when the cat will feel like he’s dying, he’ll hide himself and die alone because he wouldn’t want his master to see him die. Oh my poor cat. >n<
Our oldie cat and our newer cat (which keeps meowing for the older cat these past few days. It’s heartbreaking ;A;).
On a brighter note, Thank you for everyone who shared their opinion on my last post.~ And super thanks to everyone who commissioned me for a chibi~ *glomps* I have enough commission to save my domain now~
I’M STILL ACCEPTING CHIBI COMMISSIONS.I DRAW CHIBIS FOR ONLY $2~
(Yes, it’s $2 now because I wasn’t aware of paypal’s payment fees before )
Email me for details: firstname.lastname@example.org ~
Sample below. Commission for him.
I joined this super kawaaaiii giveaway today~
Prize Pack #1:
(in clockwise order from top left corner) 1. Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence: my holy grail skin care staple - pitera essence!
2. Galison Personal Planner: soso beautiful and such high quality, you can check it out here
3. Russ Puppy Plushie: the tag says “Make Someone Happy” d’awwww
4. Harajuku Lovers ‘Baby’ Perfume [large]: I love the bottles of these perfumes!
5. Harajuku Lovers ‘Love’ Perfume [small]: And they smell very girly :)
6. Small Twig Spoon from Indigo Gifts: feels wonderful, maybe for tea or sugar - cute!
7. Annabelle Glitterama Liquidliner [gold]: some gold for your eyes
8. C.O. Bigelow Lip Gloss [mint]: I bet you guys already have these ;)
9. Clinique Chubby Stick [Graped-Up]: lipcolour in pencil form!
10. Imju Fiberwig Mascara [Pure black]: one of my favourites!
11. Galison Sticky Notes Pad: I use pack after pack of these haha
12. Crest 3D Whitestrips [full pack]: works ah-mazingly!
Prize Pack #2:
(in clockwise order from top left corner) 1. Russ Kitty Plushie: so soft and cute :)
2. Harajuku Lovers ‘Music’ Perfume [small]: pretty bottle, so it must smell good right :P
3. Paddywax Jane Austen Travel Tin Candle: this smells soso heavenly, travel-friendly too!
4. True Blue Lotion: from bath&body works, smells gorgeous!
5. Faux-fur Mittens with Pom-poms: from H&M, cute and furry hohoho
6. Galison Sticky Notes Pad: yup, lovin’ these
7. Galison Personal Planner: almost is too pretty to write in
8. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint [nude]: chapped lips ain’t cute
9. Annabelle Glitterama Liquidliner [blue-green]: galaxy-coloured bling for your peepers
Take a sneak peek into the mixed-up mind and collected thoughts of a, yet again, another random stranger on the internet.
Here is where I dump, share, rant and rave my most personal feelings to my most useless thoughts, random ideas, poignant insights, my passion, addictions and obsessions, insanity, beliefs, reviews, cheap thrills, faves,everything cute and anything interesting.
So welcome to my little piece of cyberspace overloaded with pinkness. My virtual scrapbook. My digital note pad. My life preview.
I'm a frustrated pirate, a 100% geek, idealistic, somewhat apathetic, always morbidly curious and possibly the most complicated person you'll ever meet. Nice meeting you~ Read More? ♥